Dream Big!!

Everyone should have a dream, even high schoolers.

Danielle Snead, sophomore, said, “My dream car when I was little was a limo, and my dream car now is a blue pick-up truck. I want to be a librarian. My dream house when I was younger was a mansion, but I do not know what my dream house is now.” Danielle’s parents and family always encouraged her to be whatever she wanted to be. Danielle said, “The biggest dream I’ve had for myself since I was little was to become a fairy like Tinkerbell. My friend and I have always had the dream to go to each other’s weddings.”

Christian Giles, senior, said, “When I was little and now I have wanted a ’69 Camaro. My dream job when I was younger was to be a precision machinist and now it’s to be a electrician. My dream house when I was little was to have a big house; my dream house now is a trailer.” Christian’s parents and family have wanted him to either drive a big truck or farm. Christian said, “The biggest dream I’ve had for myself since I was little is to be successful.”

Samantha Shumaker, sophomore, said, “When I was younger, my dream car was a Ford Mustang, but now it’s a jacked-up truck of any make and model. My dream job now is to be a nurse, but when I was little, I wanted to be a vet for both small and large animals. When I was little, I didn’t know what my dream house was, but now I want a house on a farm.” Samantha’s parents want her to go to college and get a great job that she loves. Samantha said, “The biggest dream I’ve had for myself since I was little was to grow up and own a horse. My friends and I have dreamed to be friends even after school.”

Caleb Ford, sophomore, said, “My dream car now is Honda Civic. My dream job when I was little was a vet, but now I want to be an interpreter. I’ve always wanted to live in a house on the beach even when I was little.” Caleb’s parents want him to succeed. Caleb said, “The biggest dream I’ve had for myself since I was little was to make a difference.”

Sofia Solis, sophomore, said, “My dream car when I was little was a BMW but now it is a mustang. My dream job is to be a vet. When I was younger I wanted to live in a big house, but now I just want to be in a decent-sized house in a nice area.” The biggest dream Sofia has had for herself was to go to college.

Christine Baumgardner, senior, said, “My dream car now is a Dodge Ram diesel, lifted, with a brush guard, top lights, and it will be blue. When I was younger, I wanted a Dodge Charger. I’ve always wanted to be a service dog trainer and breeder. When I was little I wanted a tiny house. Another dream I’ve had for myself, is to compete in a dog agility competition. My friends have always wanted us to be friends no matter what.”

Ky Withrow, senior, said, “My dream car has always been an El Camino; my grandfather had one. When I was little, I wanted to be a vet but now I either want to be a forensic analyst or a crime scene investigator. I really just want a nice apartment,” Ky’s family just always wanted her to try her best and not have to struggle as an adult. Ky said, “I really don’t know what my biggest dream for myself is. My wishes and ideas are ever-changing. I guess I just want to be a part of something. My friend have always wanted us to get an apartment together.”

Lauren King, junior, said, “My dream car now is a Jeep Wrangler. I would love to be a doctor or a nurse but also a novelist. My dream house is a maybe a cabin, something with a porch, somewhere nice. It doesn’t have to be big and should be in a small town where everyone knows everyone. My best friends and I would like to live together in an apartment or a small house.”

Makailla Davis, sophomore, said, “My dream car now is a Maze 3 but when I was little I wanted a Doqar. My dream job now is equine training for races. My dream house now would be somewhere in the boondocks, but when I was little I just wanted to live in Danville.” Makailla’s parents want her to got to Virginia Tech or Radford after high school. Makailla said, “The biggest dream I’ve had for myself since I was little was to have the some boyfriend all through middle school and high school.”