Your Morning Routine

Sticking to a morning routine helps high school students to get ready and be on time for what they need to do.

Lindsey Stafford, sophomore, said, “My morning routine to get ready for school is waking up, cleaning my face, doing my make-up, getting dressed, brushing my teeth, and going out to the bus stop. I wake up at 5:50 every morning, and I leave for school at 7:20 every morning. The hardest part of my routine is doing my make-up. My morning routine has changed from when I was little because now I have to clean my face and do my make-up. The easiest part of my routine is waking up.”

Trevor Crowder, junior, said, “In the mornings I wake up, drink a protein shake, take a shower, get dressed, then brush my teeth, I wake up and start getting ready at 6:30 AM, and I leave for school at 7:30 AM. The hardest part of my routine is getting out of bed and the easiest part is brushing my teeth. My routine has changed since I was little because now I have to do my hair.”

Danielle Snead, sophomore, said, “My mornings start out by me waking up, then I get dressed, eat breakfast, brush my hair, brush my teeth, and  then I catch the bus. I wake up at 6:20 AM, and I leave at 7:20 AM for school. The easiest part of my routine is catching the bus and the hardest part is waking up.”

Corey Reynolds, junior, said, “My mornings start with me waking up, then I take a shower, brush my teeth, shave, get dressed, and catching the bus. My morning routine has changed from when I was little because I have to shave now. The hardest part of my routine is waking up, and the easiest part would be catching the bus.”

Tori Roark, sophomore, said, “I wake up, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, do my hair and make-up, get dressed, and sit in the car. I wake up at 6:15 AM, and I leave for school at 7:10 AM. The hardest part of my routine is doing my hair and make-up and the easiest part is brushing my teeth. My routine has changed since I was little because now I have to wake up earlier.”