Students as Principals

Principals have really tough jobs. They lead our schools and make hundreds of on-the-spot decisions every single day.

Some students have contemplated how they would do things differently if they were principals.

Kamden Lewis, junior, said, “I would keep our principals the same because we have no problems with them; and we and are allowed to have our phones sometimes.”

Jennifer Hernadez, senior, said, “I would change the lunches and make them better.”

Dylan Burgess, sophomore, said, “I would change the rule about phones.”

Jessica Coleman, sophomore, said, “I would change the dress code so that people can wear whatever they want.”

Mallorie Burton, senior, said, “I would make it where we have Subway for lunch everyday.”

Lauren King, junior, said, “I would change it to where we have no homework and less time in class.”

Alyssa Riddle, freshman, said, “I would change the bell system because we need more time to get to class; d we like to stop and talk to friends.”

Asia Pierce, freshman, said, “I would change the way the teacher teaches because some students don’t learn as well as others.”

Micah Robertson, freshman, said, “I would change the dress code and I would change the cell phones and I would let the students bring outside food in for lunch.”

Rhamir Coles, junior, said, ” I would change the policy about the cell phones because everything is going to technology, and it be a better way for us to work on it.”

Tyreese Younger, senior, said, “I would change the tardy system because it does not make sense to be counted late if your stuff is in the classroom.”

Hunter Kendrick, senior, said, ” I would change the way lunch is because we need bigger portions, and I would buy organic food and cook it instead of it being bought.”

Tyler Barley, senior, said, ” I would change lunch because sometimes it can get expired, and we get smaller portions.”