• November 13"There is always something to be thankful for."

• October 26"Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead."

• September 27"Always salt your pasta while boiling it"

Filed under fun, News, Student Life

New Years Resolution

The New Year of 2019 is almost here!

As the year of 2018 comes to an end, students are already setting goals for next year.

¨My goal is to make better choices than I did this year and hopefully become more responsible to understand life. I have learned in this year that life goes by fast and hopefully next year will be better for me,¨ said Makayla Barbour, sophomore.

¨I want to do better than I did ’cause I want 2019 to be a good year for me. I wish that I could have done better with my grades this year, but next year, I am gonna make honor roll through my high school year ,” Heaven Robertson, freshmen.

¨Do better in school, get better grades, and work on myself most of all. I can’t wait to start new memories in 2019 like I did this year and hopefully, this year is going to be one of my best year yet,¨ Aly Taylor, freshmen.

¨I want to be able to pass all my classes and be able to graduate in the spring of 2019. It still surprises me that I am a senior, and I am doing really well this year. I know that next year is going to be a blessing for me,¨ Zy´Keith Carter, senior.

¨The year 2018 was pretty hard for me, but I know that next year is going to be a blessing year for me ’cause I am going to focus on myself, school, and basketball. I love all the memories I had in the team room with my coaches and teammates. I am going to miss the three seniors next year through basketball season so I want to make the best one yet for them before they all graduate,¨ Charity Wilson, sophomore.

“My goal is to graduate high school, go to DCC, and make more money next year,” Brandon Pritchett, senior.

“I am going to work on my confidence throughout next year. What I am most excited about is starting a new chapter in my life once I graduate high school and go to college. I know God is giving me a blessed life, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for me,” Katelyn Dowell, senior.

“My first semester as a freshmen was okay. I did struggle a lot in my English class, but I improved so much. Next semester, I want to try to get straight A’s and get 4.o GPA,” Sa’Taja Morrison, freshmen.

“I want to stay positive all through my school year and work harder on myself next year. I want 2019 to be not a depression year but a good year for me,” Thomia Tinsley, junior.

“My first couple months here at CHS was good, and I loved all my teachers and friends. Next year, I want to work hard and try to graduate,” Lydia Popoca, junior.

“This year was kind of a depression year for me, but next year is going to be a great year. My goals for next year are to work hard, graduate, go to college, and make myself proud,” Gabby Wyatt, senior.

Sade' Morrison, Hard news editor

Sade is a senior at CHS. She enjoys playing basketball. After high school, she plans going to DCC to become a Certified Nursing Assistant then later, go...

New Years Resolution