Cavalier Chronicles

The Student News Site of Chatham High School

Cavalier Chronicles

Cavalier Chronicles

Teachers’ Favorite Date Night Restaurants

Teachers at CHS love to go out to dinner with their significant other.

Food and ambiance are both important factors in the choice. 

“Trivia Night at Magnum Point is fun and relaxing,” said AP English teacher Mrs. Rachel Corwin. “Also, any restaurant that I go to, I get French fries.”

Other couples’ favorite restaurant are chains.

“I love to go to Outback with my husband,” said Mrs. Erin Hall, English department. “It has a good atmosphere and good food. My favorite things on their menu is the grilled shrimp, cheese fries and the honey butter for the bread.”

“When I go out to dinner with my husband, we choose to go to a nice restaurant like JT’s, Cotton, or Golden Leaf. I love the food and the ambiance,” said Mrs. Wendy Kapp. “I usually get cheese burgers, big salads, or butternut squash soup.”

“I love to go to Applebees, Los Tres,  and Outback with my husband,” said Mrs. Kimberly Dooley. “At Applebee’s, my  husband and I enjoy the appetizers, like the mozzarella sticks. At Los Tres, I get the bean burritos, and my husband gets the enchiladas. We like the atmosphere of Los Tres, but we would rather have take-out because we like spending time at home.”

“I enjoy going to Cracker Barrel because of their Southern cooked food, and they create a good atmosphere,” said Mr. Gary Poindexter. “When I go there, I get rainbow trout with vegetables and blackberry cobbler for dessert.”