Cavalier Chronicles

The Student News Site of Chatham High School

Cavalier Chronicles

Cavalier Chronicles

Seniors in the Next Ten Years

Cody Walden, Christopher Rodriguez, and William Kendrick

In the next ten years, seniors will be grown adults with their own independent lives.

Some seniors plan to have a successful company in the next ten years.

“I see myself owning my own real estate company and being rich,” Cody Walden said.

“In the next ten years, I think I will have my own company and a family,” William Anderson said. “I also see myself traveling the world.”

Other seniors have specific jobs that they plan to be working.

“By the time I am 28, I think I will be a successful nurse,” Trinity Custer said. “I also think I will be married with children by then.”

“I will be a marine biologist by the time I’m 28,” Katelyn Peckinpaugh said.

“I see myself being a diesel mechanic,” Holden Mills said.

“I will be living somewhere else and being a nurse,” Samantha Adams said. “Hopefully I will also be starting a family.”

“I will be Batman and an electrician,” Cole Oakes said.

“Hopefully, I will be in the psychology field and have a family,” Benjamin Williams said.

A few seniors have big dreams of professional sports and music.

“I will definitely be working, making money, but hopefully my main source of income will come from a music career,” Lincoln Davis said.

“Playing for ManCity in the premier league,”  Christopher Rodriguez said.

“I want to be living life as a musician and a role model for young musicians,” Isaac Pannell said.

Some seniors see themselves living life happily in ten years.

“I don’t even know [where I’ll be], but I see myself being happy,” Hannah Crawley said.

“Living life successfully and happily is where I hope to be,”  Jalen Coleman said.

“I will graduate from college, be working, and living my life happily with my dog, Tucker,” Nicole Emerson said.

“I see myself in ten years being financially well off and blessed,”  William Kendrick said.

“I’m going to be in the Caribbean with my wife,” Samuel Wiebking said.

“In ten years I will probably be travelling the world with my wife and my dog,” Cameron Legge said.