Cavalier Chronicles

The Student News Site of Chatham High School

Cavalier Chronicles

Cavalier Chronicles

Dream Cars

Ford’s  2024 F-350

Most people would jump at the chance to get any car they fancy with an unlimited budget: their dream car.

“I would get a gray 2010 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD truck,” Nikole Imus, freshman, said. “I just want a simple vehicle, I don’t really like flashy things.”

“I’d get a white 2024 Diesel Ford F-350 Super Duty,” Brandon Flick, eighth grader, said. “Ford is my go-to truck preference, plus it is elite compared to other trucks.”

“A 1974 Stutz Blackhawk in the color red,” Jordyn Burgess, senior, said. “My uncle had one and I really liked it, he said I could have it when he kicked the bucket.” said Burgess. “But it broke down before he did.”

67′ Impala in Pepto Pink

“A baby pink 1967 Chevy Impala,” Blair Rice, senior, said. “Because that is what Dean Winchester, star of Supernatural, drives, and he is my icon.”

“I would like to have the Batmobile, the one in The Dark Night,” Emma Weinkauf, junior, said. “Because it’s cool, and I want to be able to roam Gotham and protect the citizens,” said Weinkauf. “And if I had the Batmobile I could pick up hot babes.”

“I want a 2025 BMW M5 car, pink green and yellow colored,” Alyssa Harrison, sophomore. “It’s good-looking and fast.”

“I want a 1970 dark gray Chevy Impala,” Lauren Moon, sophomore, said. “I like the whole look, the interior and everything.”

68′ Charger in deep-blue

“I want a cute but fast car, so I would get a Pepto Pink Lamborghini Aventador,” Katelyn Robinson, senior, said. “Because it’s so cute and it’s fast, I can just be a baddie in my car and everybody’s gonna want my car.”

“If I had that much money, I would get a dark blue 1968 Dodge Charger,” Janie Flick, parent of  two Chatham students, said. “I’ve always  been drawn to the way Chargers look.”