Cavalier Chronicles

The Student News Site of Chatham High School

Cavalier Chronicles

Cavalier Chronicles

Students plans for the future

Sophomores are excitedly planning for their futures for  life after high school.

Two student already have dreams.

“I plan to go to college, and I plan to move to where I was born, which is Las Vegas, Nevada,” Alejandro Herrera, sophomore , said. “The challenges I will face in the future are that I might have money trouble or that I can find college to be tough once I get there,” Herrera said.

“The accomplishments that I will have, will be to own a mechanic shop or another accomplishment will be to have a family or to just have a girlfriend,” Herrera said. “Since I am going to college, the major that I want to do is mechanical engineering,” Herrera said.

A second student has a similar plan for her future after high school.

“I plan to go to Danville Community College for two years so I can work an government job,” Harlie Brooks, sophomore, said. “Some challenges I would face are trying to find a job and spending the money I would earn,” Brooks said.

“I think my accomplishments would be being able to marrying somebody I love and live in content,”Brooks said. “For college I am planning to major in mechanics and literature.” 

F