Cavalier Chronicles

The Student News Site of Chatham High School

Cavalier Chronicles

Cavalier Chronicles

Review: Studio Beats 3

There are many pros and cons of the Beats Studio 3 headphones that I recently purchased on eBay.

After having them for a week, I conclude that they were a well-worth purchase.

The sound quality and bass on the headphones are good. The noise cancellation is also a nice feature that works well.

These are the actual headphones; the picture shows the blue color and gold trimming.
This picture really shows how comfy and puffy the ear muffs are which provide great noise cancellation.

The headphones feel very secure and durable while on my head. 

The colors are beautiful: baby blue and gold; they are exactly what I wanted.

The box came a little damaged but nothing inside was damaged.
The headphones fit snugly inside their hard shell carrying case. They have hinges on the gold parts of the sides so they can fold down for easy transportation.

The package come with a charger, headphone jack, hard-shell carrying case, and headphones.

A con is that they are a little bulky so the headphones feel a little obnoxious to wear in public.

They are very comfortable to wear for long periods of time, for example, a long car ride; but they are difficult to wear while lying down.

The shipping  took two weeks, which wasn’t bad; the package came wrapped in three layers of bubble wrap with another layer of duck tape.

This is all that came inside the box including the carrying case, headphone jack and fast charger. It is great for keeping everything organized even after you open the box.