Cavalier Chronicles

The Student News Site of Chatham High School

Cavalier Chronicles

Cavalier Chronicles

Entrepreneur and Licensed Nail Tech: Tracee Saunders

Talented Teen Tracee Saunders Takes on the Nail Tech Industry
Nails by Tracee
These beautiful nails have different lengths and designs created by Nailed by Tracee.
Tracee Saunders

A junior at CHS is an entrepreneur and a rising star in the world of nail technology.

Tracee Saunders has opened her own nail business, Nailed by Tracee, in Danville after obtaining her cosmetology license at age sixteen during the summer of 2022 at the NC Nail Academy in  Greensboro, NC.

Tracee’s journey towards becoming a skilled nail tech began long before she set foot in a classroom.

“I was inspired by my mom’s friend, Deanna, who is also involved in nail artistry,” Saunders said. “I started on my nail tech journey under Deanna’s guidance.”

Through her mentor and her own determination, Saunders perfected her skills, and developed a passion for the art of nail care.

Now, with three years of experience, Saunders owns her own booth located at 750 Main Street in her hometown of Danville, where she pays commission of 40 percent of what she makes. She serves nearly 15 clients per week, and many of her clients are CHS students.

“I offer a range of services that cater to each individual’s desired length and design,” Saunders said.

Saunders has earned the name as a go-to nail technician in the area.

Saunders’s clients are not only drawn to her by wonderful skills but also appreciate her kind and friendly personality that makes every appointment a very nice experience.

Saunders price range is from $40 to $80 based on personalized preferences.

Saunders is motivated by her enthusiasm for her craft. “I love what I do, and I want to share that love with my clients,” Saunders said. “If you’re a pretty lady, book with Tracee!”

Saunders is a young, gifted Black businesswoman  worth watching in the nail tech industry.

Saunders’s passion and dedication are sure to take her to the next level. To experience Saunders’s outstanding nail artistry, book her through her website https://nailedbytracee.as.me/schedule.php and join the growing list of satisfied clients who have fallen in love with her amazing creations.