Cavalier Chronicles

The Student News Site of Chatham High School

Cavalier Chronicles

Cavalier Chronicles

Powder Puff Volleyball Game

As a reward for consistent attendance the month of November, students enjoyed the first ever Powder Puff Volleyball game recently.

The juniors won the overall tournament.

The first round of the tournament was the seniors versus the freshmen.

The senior class huddles for their first match against the freshmen. (Sianna “Sisi” Jaggers)
The freshmen class is ready for their round against the seniors. (Sianna “Sisi” Jaggers)
Both sides played a good and fair game of volleyball (Sianna “Sisi” Jaggers)
At the end of the game, the seniors beat the freshmen by twenty-one points (Sianna “Sisi” Jaggers)

The second round was the Juniors versus the Sophomores.

The Juniors are huddled up to get ready for their first match against the Sophomores (Sianna “Sisi” Jaggers)
The Sophomores are huddled up for their first round against the Juniors. (Sianna “Sisi” Jaggers)
Both Juniors and Sophomores played a good game against each other. (Sianna “Sisi” Jaggers)
At the end of the game, Juniors beat the Sophomores by twelve points (Sianna “Sisi” Jaggers)

The third game was the Seniors versus the Juniors

The Seniors are all huddled up and getting ready for their match against the Juniors (Sianna “Sisi” Jaggers)
The Juniors are all huddled up and getting ready for their match against the Seniors (Sianna “Sisi” Jaggers)
The Seniors and the Juniors played a really good game against each other (Sianna “Sisi” Jaggers)
After a really close game, the Juniors beat the Seniors by one point (Sianna “Sisi” Jaggers)

Finally, the last game of the tournament was the Sophomores against the Freshmen

The Freshmen and the Sophomores play one last game to end the tournament (Sianna “Sisi” Jaggers)
For the last match of the tournament, the Sophomores beat the Freshmen by fourteen points (Sianna “Sisi” Jaggers)