Cavalier Chronicles

The Student News Site of Chatham High School

Cavalier Chronicles

Cavalier Chronicles

The Impact Of Technology

Just how important Technology is to Customer Service in Today's Time - transcosmos

Modern technology has impacted students at home and school both positively and negatively.

Despite this data, students depend on technology. Many people love solving problems with technology.

“Communication helps me talk to my family who are far away from me and even near,” Amiracle Starling, junior, said.

“It makes homework easier, and it helps me solve life problems,” Eric Wilson Jr, freshman, said.

“If you need the answers to things, ask Google. If you need a cooking recipe you can ask Google,” Emily Blevins, junior, said. “Self-driving cars and automatic machines are now common.”

Technology has entered our daily lives so much that we have changed.

“People think that social media is reality,” Tracee Saunders, junior, said.

“You can set alarms with technology, and it keeps me focused with music,” Semiyah Royal, junior, said.

“The world is stuck on technology and people keep their faces on their phones,” Zaniyah Bridgeforth, sophomore, said.

Technology has improved so much there have been advancements to improve the world.

“We have Tik Tok, Instagram, and Youtube,” Wilson Jr. said.

“Technology gives you unlimited resources to learn with,” Ashton Flick, sophomore, said.

“Technology helps us be able to keep up with things better, but I like paper copy more than electronics,” Katelyn Robinson, senior, said.

“Technology widens the variety of sources you can use for your learning,” Caitlynn Hawkins, junior, said.