Cavalier Chronicles

The Student News Site of Chatham High School

Cavalier Chronicles

Cavalier Chronicles

Beach or Camping?

Students and faculty are very opinionated on whether they prefer the beach or camping for vacation or a getaway.

Most seem to be more interested in going to the beach than camping.

All but one person preferred the beach.

“I would rather go to the beach because it’s warmer, and I can get a tan,” Mr.Patrick Riley, finance and economics, said.

“I would rather go to the beach so I can get in the ocean,” Semiyah Royal, junior, said.

“I would rather go to the beach because I don’t like to be in the woods,” Antonio Jr., Junior, said.

“I would want to go to the beach because I like the waves, the fish, and the nice weather,” Jacobi Bradner, freshman, said.

“I would like to go to the beach because I like the ocean, the water, and the view,” James Long Jr., senior, said.

“I would rather go to the beach; I can’t be anywhere without an [electrical] outlet, and I don’t like sleeping on the ground,” Ebonee Linder, senior, said.

“I would rather go to the beach because I like being in the water,” Hannah Crawley, senior, said.

“I would rather go to the beach than camping because there are more things to do at the beach than camping,” Taliyah Myers, senior, said.

“I would like to go to the beach because I love looking at the water and the pretty sunset,” Dixie Parsons, senior, said.

Just one person chooses camping over the beach.

“I would rather go camping because I don’t like the sand at the beach,” Rihonna Kreger, senior, said.