Cavalier Chronicles

The Student News Site of Chatham High School

Cavalier Chronicles

Cavalier Chronicles

Favorite Dishes

There are so many different cuisines and dishes to choose from, but most people have a favorite.

“My favorite dish is turkey cream cheese cucumber bagel,” Jordyn Burgess, senior said. “It’s so good that it makes my entire day better, and I love how I can taste everything in the bagel, and it doesn’t cancel out anything.”

“I really like yellow duck curry, and I have it with different vegetables, and it’s very flavorful, “Emma Weinkauf,sophomore said.

“My personal favorite is sushi. It is in so many different flavors, and it’s affordable and healthy,” David Rice, senior said. ” My favorite type of sushi to get is either spicy shrimp or spicy salmon rolls.”

“I love mac and cheese; it’s such a comforting meal, and it’s always a great option,” Blair Rice, senior said.

“Spaghetti with garlic bread is my favorite meal; I love to add sugar and garlic powder, and it’s truly amazing,” Jaiden Lipford, sophomore said.

“I like fried chicken, mac and cheese, and fries, “Shakira Royal, senior said. “It’s a very filling meal, and it’s my favorite, I would choose it over anything else.”

Breast of Duck Curry
Yellow duck curry
Tuna Sushi rolls