Cavalier Chronicles

The Student News Site of Chatham High School

Cavalier Chronicles

Cavalier Chronicles

What’s for Christmas?

What do  you want for Christmas?

“Peace to the world would be nice for me,” Mr. Gary Poindexter, science department said. “It doesn’t really matter what I get, I’m already thankful. The first week of December is when my wife and I shop for gifts. We get each other gifts and we give gifts to our son and our daughter.”

The wonderfully wrapped presents under the Christmas tree will be ripped off quickly on Christmas day.

“When I was a kid, we always got new clothes,” Mr. Andy Nordon, agriculture and technology department said. “I usually buy for my wife, my three children, their spouses, and my grandson. My wife and I like to start looking for our gifts in October, so that the items are not sold out.”

“The present I want is to make good memories with my family,”Mrs. Wendy Kapp, English department said. “I give presents to my husband, my son, and my nephews.”

“What I want for Christmas is for everyone in my family to be happy and healthy for the holiday,” Mrs. Rachel Corwin, English department said. “I always spend Christmas with my son, Levi; my husband, Jake; and the rest of my family. For my shopping, I usually get it done during the summer so that I can buy things on sale.”

Some people do not know what they want as far as a gift for themselves.

“I have not thought about Christmas yet, so I do not know what I want as a gift,” Mrs. Erin Hall, English department said. “I get gifts for my two kids and my husband. I start buying their gifts in November, usually the day after Thanksgiving.”

“I would like some more Squish Mellow dolls,”Mrs. Miranda Quarles, college advisor said. “I collect them so it wouldn’t hurt to have more. I give gifts to the guidance department and my close friend, Mr. Adam Tate ;and I don’t shop until the week before Christmas.”

The Scooby Doo gang sharing their Christmas gifts.