Cavalier Chronicles

The Student News Site of Chatham High School

Cavalier Chronicles

Cavalier Chronicles

Summer Break

Chatham students have many fun plans for their summer break.

“This summer I am going to Italy and the beach. When I am not at either of those places I will be up at my family lake house on the weekends,” Mary Ross, junior, said. “I also plan on going out and having fun with all my friends. As far as school goes, I don’t plan on doing anything. I just want to enjoy my summer work free,” Ross said.

Others don’t plan to travel abroad, but they want to have fun at concerts.

“So far, I am going to a concert; but I haven’t picked what city yet,” Aziyah Greene, junior, said. “I think I’m going to work on an internship and continue doing hair for people.”

“I am going to a few concerts and probably on a trip with my mom and brother. I also want to go swimming and hang out with my friends,” Autumn Cassell, junior, said. “I will probably start looking to to college stuff, and I also work at McDonalds.”

Some just plan to hang out and enjoy freedom from school and making money.

“I don’t really have any big trips planned but my family always ends up going and doing something fun. I also plan on going and hanging out with my friends,” Hannah Wilson, junior, said. “The closest thing to school work I plan on doing is reading a book while I am tanning.”

“I am going to a counselor at a camp, and I plan on spending time with my friends and boyfriend,” Madison Swanson, junior, said. “I don’t plan on doing any type of school work, but I will probably look into a few internships to work over the summer.”